Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Movember


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday!

This... this is the reason why you love (or seriously question!) me. 
Either way, I totally did this:

I used hippie eyeliner, his sensitive skin was just fine. ;)
Dork is right there in my profile image!

Movember is when bros grow their mos all over to help raise awareness, education, survivorship & research funding for prostate and testicular cancers-- with a side effect of raising awesomeness everywhere by filling the world with steezy mos wherever you go! It's a double win, in my book. You can also check out my  other mustache-based WW post here for more rad pics. ♥

Check their US Facebook page!
Thanks for checking in
& see you next week! 



You can grab my WW button above and also check out:
  • The Wordless Wednesday tab at the top to see more of my WW posts.
  • www.wordlesswednesday.com for more of WW around the web! 
  • The Facebook community of Progressive Parents: Join the conversation, sharing, questions & answers happening every day with an ever growing network of parents! The PP Community is label-free, judgement-free & dedicated to making ourselves & the planet better each day for our kids and ourselves by making informed choices, sharing stories& information with others. 

11 comments:

  1. I think it's funny!!


    Happy WW :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from wordless Wednesday, hope you can stop by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Can't say I ever did that, put I painted by baby's face to look like a dinosaur....does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. raising awareness from young.. I like it!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, I wish I would have done the same to my boys!! I'd probably get in trouble if I try now (they are 4 and 3)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lover Movember. and i LOVE that picture!
    http://hardlyahousewifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lil cute 'stache :)

    ReplyDelete

Put your two cents in here:

The Body Shop UK

Disqus for The Progressive Parent

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Deep Discounts on Parenting Products